Security represents a group of elements used to secure BlueTraker terminal installation:
- A security seal on terminal housing, terminal connector and ConBox make sure there are no unauthorized access being unnoticed. Each of the security seals holds a unique ID number paired with the terminal serial number;
- Tamper detectors inside terminal housing and ConBox generate alert upon opening;
- Serially numbered key components paired with terminal’s serial number;
- Laser engraved serial number outside the terminal housing and inside the terminal;
- Mechanically coded screws;
- Code read protection.
We keep on adding new ones requested by our clients. We make sure BlueTraker® terminals are the most secure satellite terminals on the market.