Return Merchandise Authorisation Policy and Procedure
We are developing a new entry point for submitting Return Merchandise Authorisation requests (RMA) with entirely automated processing and tracking. Until further notice, you are kindly asked to follow the procedure described on this page. We made our best to explain and simplify the process. If there are any uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact our support to help you out.
Please follow these simple steps to submit your RMA request:
- Download the RMA form from the link below to your computer. If you're applying from a Non-EU country, please download the Pro-Forma Invoice sample for customs purposes as well. BlueTraker RMA Policy is included in the form. Please make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Fill out the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader application or by hand. Please make sure to fill out all mandatory form fields marked with red squares.
- Submit and return the form. With Adobe Acrobat Reader: When finished, save the file under a different name and click the red SUBMIT FORM in the form. Filling the form by hand: When finished, scan the document or make a photo of it and send it to [email protected]
- After submission, you will be contacted by our Support Team with information about whether your request was accepted or declined
- If your request is accepted, all communication from there on will be made with Support Team