Fisheries Monitoring Solutions
Commercial Vessel Monitoring Solutions
Fleet Tracking and Monitoring (FTM)
Enables submitting, collecting and processing valuable information used for various purposes. Low cost and real-time vessel tracking and monitoring is a major factor to optimize a vessel's performance and ensure alerts upon specific events. The solution consists of these elements:
- BlueTraker® terminals aboard vessels;
- TDS (Telematics Data Service) communication server;
- MyBlueTraker® mapping and reporting application.
Solutions based on BlueTraker terminals are able to gather the following data:
- Travelled routes and distances;
- Speed and heading;
- Geographical coordinates;
- Communication status;
- Terminal performance status;
- Power source status;
- Sensor readings;
- Short ASCII messages;
- Small size file transfer;
Enables submitting, collecting and processing valuable information used for various purposes.
Data distribution services
- Data delivery to any third party monitoring application;
- Fixed airtime subscription for data delivery;
- No roaming costs;
- Truly global coverage;
- Real-time position reporting down to once every 5 or 15 minutes.
MyBlueTraker® mapping and reporting application
- Web access to the monitoring application to pinpoint your vessel’s position in real time;
- View an entire fleet, a group, or a single vessel on map charts with zoom and pan functionality;
- Location / speed / heading / route logs display;
- Set geo-zones entry/exit to report alarm;
- View alerts, statistics, and reports;
- Review detailed historical tracking data.